Real Estate and Mortgage Loans
From buying or building a new home, remodeling your existing home or wanting to invest in property, Commercial National Bank can help find a real estate loan to fit your needs.
- Commercial National Bank (NMLS) Institution Number: 412800
- Individual MLO numbers available upon request
- Prompt loan approval and closing
- Low closing cost
- Friendly loan staff
- Conventional Loans
- Interim Construction Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Home Equity Loans
What information you need to provide
- Completed and signed application.
- Last 2 years income tax returns
- Other information may be requested
- Primary Residence Application and Joint Credit Application
- Interim Construction Application and Joint Credit Application
- Secondary Residence Application and Joint Credit Application
- Home Improvement Loan Application and Joint Credit Application
- Home Equity Loan Application and Joint Credit Application
Please print, complete, sign the applications and return to the bank.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.