Certificate of Deposit
We Have Got a Certificate of Deposit That’s Right For You
If you have long-term savings goals and are seeking higher rates, then Commercial National Bank of Brady’s Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are an excellent choice.
- Minimum balance to open – $1000.
- Competitive interest rates and flexible terms.
- Whichever you choose, we are here to serve you.
Our Certificates of Deposit offer guaranteed yields, flexibility and the safety of FDIC insurance. You lock in a high yield that is guaranteed from the day you open the account until the day it matures. You know exactly what return you’ll get and when you’ll get it.
Your investment is safe because Commercial National Bank of Brady CDs are backed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation making them as safe as any investment in the world.
We offer Certificates of Deposit in a broad range of maturities, each designed with a particular goal in mind. And, for as little as $1,000, you can open your own CD. You may request a CD quote from one of our Customer Services Representatives today at 325-597-2961 or 325-372-2961.
- Short-Term CDs. Short term certificates, usually up to 3 months, offer you the fastest access to your money.
- Medium-Term CDs. Our 6 to 12 month medium-term CDs offer you higher yields than shorter term CDs.
- Long-Term CDs. If you have a long-term outlook, our CDs with maturities of 18 months or more reward you with the highest yields we have to offer.
New Customer Requirements for Time Deposit Products
- Valid government issued photo identification card and social security number
- Proof of address if not updated on photo identification
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.