Debit Card Fraud Tools
YOUR CARD, YOUR RULES
Take full control of your cards with the
FREE MyCardRules App*
Manage Your Card Spending Right From Your Mobile Device
Turn your cards on or off, set spending limits and get alerts, all with a few quick taps
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MyCardRules?
MyCardRules is an easy-to-use mobile app that lets you set card controls, add restrictions and receive transaction alerts.
How does MyCardRules let me manage my cards?
Just download the MyCardRules app from Google Play™ or the App Store®. Then you can set a wide range of controls and alerts on all your cards. For example, you can:
- Turn your card on or off
- Set transaction spending limits based on your preferences, including dollar amount, transaction type and merchant type
- Get instant alerts on certain types of transactions or all transactions
- Set a specific region where the card can be used or restrict usage based on your mobile device’s location
- Set parental controls and monitoring
Alerts will show up just like any other notifications you get on your mobile device.
Why is it a better way to manage my cards?
Because you can manage your card transactions all in one place, right from your mobile device. You have complete control of how, when, where — and WHO uses your cards.
Plus, knowing that you’ve set rules, restrictions and alerts that meet your specific spending preferences adds another layer of fraud detection and prevention, and gives you added peace of mind.
Is it secure?
Yes, managing your cards with MyCardRules is safe and secure. Your account is password protected and highly encrypted.
How do I get started?
After you download the MyCardRules app, select “New User” and then enter your card information to begin registration.
You’ll need to provide:
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Security Code (usually on the back of your card)
Next, you’ll create a username and password.
Once your account is created, you can log in and access the “Card Details” screen.
From this screen you can:
- Turn card controls on/off
- Set controls**
- Manage alert preferences
- View recent transactions and more
Download MyCardRules Now from Google Play™ or the App Store®.
*data rates may apply
**some exclusions may apply
Debit Card Fraud Prevention Service
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we’ve improved our alert system for potential debit card fraud. You will receive an email message, text message then phone call for potential fraud.
All of our debit cardholders are automatically enrolled in the service, so there is no need to sign up.
Here’s how it works when potential fraud is detected:
1. You will receive an automatic email notification, with the option to respond and confirm fraud or no fraud.
2. One minute after the email, you will receive a text message, from 32874*, with the option to reply with “YES” if the transaction is valid or “NO” if the transaction is fraud. ***Data rates may apply
3. If there is no response received from you 20 minutes after the text message, you will receive automated phone calls from 1-800-417-4592* to confirm or deny fraud. If fraud is confirmed or if there is a failure to authenticate your identity, you will be connected to a fraud analyst.
If you do not respond to notifications, your card may be blocked until you respond to the messages or contact the Fraud Center.
Remember – our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
*The phone number which the Fraud Center will call you from is 1-800-417-4592. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it “Fraud Center,” it will display whenever you get a call from this number. You can also add the short code of 32874 to your contacts to know the text messages are from the Fraud Center.
Please contact us with any questions or updated contact information.