We have business accounts to meet your needs. If you would like more information, and would like to open an account, just stop by one of our convenient locations. You can save time by completing our New Account Information Form prior to your visit to the bank.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
- $50.00 minimum balance to open
- Tax ID number
- Assumed Named Certificate (if applicable)
- Resolution/Certificate of Filing/Letters of Incorporation/Partnership Agreement (if applicable)
- Valid government issued photo identification card and social security number of all parties
- Variable interest rate, compounded daily, credited quarterly
- Limited to 4 withdrawals per calendar quarter
- $1.00 fee per withdrawal over 4 per calendar quarter
Other services available include Online banking, Merchant Services, Night Depository and Safe Deposit Boxes. Additional business services are also available.
For more information on any of these products and services, please stop by one of our convenient locations or speak directly to one of our personal representatives at 325-597-2961 or 325-372-2961.